Collection of Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information or personally identifiable information when you visit our website KOYYE, unless you choose to provide that information to us.
We may also collect information that personally identifies you if you choose to submit your personal information for the various purposes made available on our Site. We will then serve you with personal data protection to confirm your consent and notify you of our processing of your personal information. The processing of your personal information will be done in accordance with all applicable laws.
Any information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our Site
- To improve our Site and services provided to you
- To process any transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of providing our services to you.
- To send period emails：The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates from the Site that could be relevant to you, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer our contest, promotion, survey, event, or other Site feature or activity.
Sharing of personal information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you are explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Deletion or Anonymization of Personal Data
- You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the continued use or disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner, as stated above at any time, or request the deletion or anonymization of your personal data, by contacting our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided above.
- Please note that if you communicate the withdrawal of your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, or request the deletion or anonymization of your personal data, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide our products or services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Update of Your Personal Information
- It is important that the personal data you provide to us is accurate. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event, you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date. You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Platform. If you are unable to update your personal data through your account, you can do so by contacting our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided above.
- We take steps to share the updates to your personal data with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal data if your personal data is still necessary for the above-stated purposes.
Data processed by Third Party
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or if you would like us to update information we hold about you or help you to adjust your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.